Partner, Holloway Millikan CPAs & Advisors
My clients quickly become my friends, so I’m happy to have found a place with old friends/colleagues at Holloway Millikan where I can help them grow their business.
Accountant, Greg G. Jonson & Associates
Accounting firm specializing in accounting services, tax planning, and preparation, and business counseling.
- Maintain confidential records of financial statements and tax documentation
- Process and report sales tax for clients while adhering to compliance regulations
- Prepare general ledger, journal entries, and reconciliations
- Recruit and establish new clients; consult with clientele to develop strategies for overall improvement of business finances
- Analyze financial records and manage highly classified data
- Research disputes and discrepancies
- Build dependable customer relationships with clients
Paraprofessional, Cherry Bekaert, LLP
A large certified public accounting firm that provides tax, audit, and advisory services nationwide.
- Oversaw payroll reconciliations and produced quarterly payroll reports
- Engaged in executive-level correspondence working between financial authorities and clients
- Maintained confidential records of financial statements and tax documentation
- Informed clients on the status of their reports
- Maintained knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws and exemptions
Bookkeeper, Millie’s Diner
Fast-paced family of restaurants including Millie’s Diner, Lulu’s Restaurant, and Tio Pablo Taqueria.
- Oversaw catering projects from initial order to delivery
- Maintained transactional records and balanced accounts
- Complied with federal, state, and local data retention regulations
- Revised and streamlined bookkeeping processes of multiple clients